Zcash is a fork of Bitcoin protocol, a currency that brings some major privacy improvements to its clients. A unique zero-knowledge proving technology makes it possible to shield some transaction details from prying eyes, like the sender, receiver and transaction amount. The currency has a strong developers and investors team. 10% of all Zcash tokens to ever be mined are allocated for the employees and shareholders, which is a strong stimulus for them to take good care of the network and ensure its further development and propagation.
Zcash mining is available on our pool via alternative software. To set it up and get started with Zcash mining on MinerGate, please visit the related FAQ page.
When you have enough ZEC tokens to perform your first withdrawal, they can be transferred to your personal wallet or to a cryptocurrency exchangeHow to withdraw Zcash to your wallet
- Create or download a wallet for Zcash.
- Visit your Dashboard on the website, find Zcash and click blue Withdraw button next to it
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw or leave the field blank to withdraw the whole balance.
- Fill out the Address field with the address from your wallet and click Withdraw button again
- Your ZECs will soon arrive to your wallet.
- Find an exchange where Zcash is traded. You can use your exchange account for storage or trading purposes or convert the money easily on Changelly – our convenient instant exchange service.
- Go to your Dashboard , find Zcash and click Withdraw.
- The address is provided by the exchange. Please find or generate it on your exchange account and copy to the address field on MinerGate.
- Click Withdraw button.
- Your ZECs will soon arrive to the exchange.
All your withdrawals can be found in the Σύνολο αναλήψεων section in your Dashboard.
Pool fees for Zcash is 1% for PPLNS method.